History

1933 The Hamburg business of Lindner Gebr. GmbH was established by the Lindner brothers in 1933. The steadily growing import and export market in Hamburg allowed the import of dried vegetables, spices and fruits and the marketing of these products.
1957 The 1957 Treaty of Rome offered the possibility of expanding the sales area from Germany to the whole European market, and sales increased and expanded.
1959 After a fatal accident involving his brother, Ulrich Lindner became the sole proprietor.
1961 Holger Lindner (the first son of Ulrich Lindner) started working for the company as an employee.
1969 Andreas Lindner (the second son of Ulrich Lindner) started working for the company as an employee.
1997 The experienced export merchant Günter Zingelmann took over the business.
2000 The company name was changed from Lindner Gebrüder GmbH to Lindner Gebr. GmbH Co. KG.
2005 The entire “Hamburg Billbrook” warehouse was moved to the Pinkertweg to enlarge the storage capacity.
2006 Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000.
2009 Certification according to the new DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 standard.
About us
Philosophy quality management history Contact
Products
apples beet bell pepper carrots garlic onions parsnip tomatos chili ginger
Addresses

Send a request Member area

German Legal gtc

History

1933 The Hamburg business of Lindner Gebr. GmbH was established by the Lindner brothers in 1933. The steadily growing import and export market in Hamburg allowed the import of dried vegetables, spices and fruits and the marketing of these products.
1957 The 1957 Treaty of Rome offered the possibility of expanding the sales area from Germany to the whole European market, and sales increased and expanded.
1959 After a fatal accident involving his brother, Ulrich Lindner became the sole proprietor.
1961 Holger Lindner (the first son of Ulrich Lindner) started working for the company as an employee.
1969 Andreas Lindner (the second son of Ulrich Lindner) started working for the company as an employee.
1997 The experienced export merchant Günter Zingelmann took over the business.
2000 The company name was changed from Lindner Gebrüder GmbH to Lindner Gebr. GmbH Co. KG.
2005 The entire “Hamburg Billbrook” warehouse was moved to the Pinkertweg to enlarge the storage capacity.
2006 Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000.
2009 Certification according to the new DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 standard.
Watermark